Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm So Sory

Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscingEspecially when I have to watch other people kissin'And I remember when you started callin' me your miss'sAll the play fightin', all the flirtatious dissesI'd tell you sad stories about my childhoodI don't why I trusted you but I knew that I couldWe'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirtI was just so happy in your arms and your kisses

Dreams, DreamsOf when we had just started thingsDreams of you and me It seems, It seemsThat I can't shake those memoriesI wonder if you have the same dreams too.The littlest things that take me thereI know it sounds lame but its so trueI know its not right, but it seems unfairThat the things are reminding me of youSometimes I wish we could just pretendEven if for only one weekendSo come on, Tell meIs this the end?

Drinkin' tea in bedWatching DVD'sWhen I discovered all your dirty grotty magazinesYou take me out and all we'd buy is trainers As if we ever needed anything to entertain usthe first time that you introduced me to your friendsand you could tell I was nervous, so you held my handwhen I was feeling down, you made that face you dono one in the world who could replace you

Dreams, DreamsOf when we had just started thingsDreams of me and youIt seems, It seemsThat I can't shake those memoriesI wonder if you feel the same way tooThe littlest things that take me thereI know it sounds lame but its so trueI know its not right, but it seems unfairThat the things reminding me of youSometimes I wish we could just pretendEven if for only one weekendSo come on, Tell meIs this the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment